Play Deal or No Deal Slots
Fancy winning a life changing amount of money?
Then sign up for a Jackpotjoy account and get playing the Deal or No Deal Slots game. It’s top payout to one lucky player was over £1.9 million.
How to Play – Tips & Instructions
This is a multiline slot with bonus features. The slot plays like most others, here we report on the interesting bits; the bonus feature rounds:
Banker Makes You an Offer
- If the phone rings and the reels stop you’re guaranteed a win but it will be a test of who’s nerve holds, yours or the bankers.
- The banker makes you a cash offer in exchange for money that he knows you are guaranteed on the reels. This is a guaranteed prize.
Deal to accept his offer or No Deal go back to the reels and take your chance.
- If you Deal you’ll still see the slot amount on the reels, so you then know how generous he is being.
- If you find three Mystery Bonus Symbols on any pay line then you get to play this game.
- 15 sealed boxes will appear, 11 contain cash prizes, 3 are empty and 1 is a win-all box which opens all the prizes.
- You need to click on a box to reveal its amount but of course try to avoid the empty boxes.
Mystery Box Bonus Game
Deal or No Deal Bonus Game
- If you Bet Max and then get three Deal or No Deal Bonus Symbols on any paid payline this bonus game begins – fingers crossed you could now win the Progressive Jackpot.
- The computer will randomly select a box that could contain any amount from 1p right up to the jackpot total. This will be like playing the real game as the banker will keep making you offers right through the game.
- Every time you No Deal the contents of boxes will be revealed.
- The games comes to an end when only two boxes are left and you must decide whether to Deal at the banker’s last offer or No Deal.
- If you want to win the very big prizes by playing slots you’ll be after the big money Game Jackpot. This is one that keeps getting bigger and bigger until it is won.
- For every £1 you bet playing any slot that has a Game Jackpot, an amount of that stake will be put into a pool. The jackpot pool will get bigger and bigger until someone wins it. You will find different jackpot prizes for different coin sizes.
- The Deal or No Deal game bonus round has been designed to show the bonus game regularly while you are playing so that you can experience the thrill of playing the Deal or No Deal game for yourself.
- Everyone that plays the Deal or No Deal bonus round has an equal chance of winning the Progressive Jackpot as winners are selected by a Random Number Generator, so best to be in it to win it.
Is it Worth Playing?
Yes, if you want a chance of winning a big Jackpot, but are prepared to bet some of your money in doing so.